Our Manchester office is seeking a marketeer to join its award-winning team.
We are looking for an ambitious, organised, personable Senior Account Executive to join Team Social based in the heart of the Northern Quarter.
We have ambitious growth targets and following a raft of client wins we require a dedicated, organised, passionate and driven marketeer to help us develop our existing client relationships and increase our client base.
You’ll be an experienced Senior Account Executive, ideally with proven property sales experience and be ready to be given responsibility for client accounts from day one. You’ll have the creativity and authority to lead client relationships and deliver great results for accounts spanning several sectors.
The role will support our growth ambitions, which have seen us become a fast-growing business, trusted to deliver results. You’ll have strong experience in property development sales, customer acquisition strategy, lead generation, collateral development, online and offline comms and possess a talent for getting under the skin of clients and their sectors.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead client contact on a day-to-day basis.
- Plan and implement impactful marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Recognise account development opportunities to increase and grow client revenue and agency profits.
- Support tenders for new projects and supporting the agency’s new business function.
- Help with the writing of quality branding, website, digital, traditional marketing and video production proposals and presentations that are on brand and presented well to promote Social’s proposition.
- Help with the writing of accurate, high-quality campaign briefs to meet client requirements and exceed expectations.
- Report on, analyse and professionally evaluate campaigns through robust metrics and evaluation.
- Be a key member of the team, helping to shape our growth and be an ambassador for our integrated offering, delivered via our network of offices.
- Write contact reports from client meetings and execute action points.
- Creativity to apply and implement campaigns that drive leads and deliver client ROI.
- Proactively pitch new ideas to clients and have the ability to recognise and maximise on growth opportunities.
- High standard of professionalism when engaging with clients and other contacts.
- A creative flair and keen eye for detail with the ability to constructively appraise and edit copy with accuracy and strong grammar.
- A strong understanding of digital and social media and how this can be applied to integrated marketing plans.
You will ideally be:
- At least 3 years into your career in the creative industry, ideally gained within a fully integrated agency covering brand, digital and print.
- Knowledgeable of video production and website development.
- Experienced in growing, developing, managing and coordinating the demands of multiple client accounts.
- A strong communicator, a great relationship builder, at all levels and easy to get on with.
- A self-starter, who can work independently, whist remaining a key part of the team.
- A creative and innovative thinker.
- Organised and able to project manage, to deliver our clients’ work to a very high standard and to deadline, whilst remaining unflustered.
- Have ambitions to integrate and ultimately manage a team to support the delivery of your work.
- Experience of delivering effective new property lead generation campaigns.
- An understanding of / interest in media planning and buying.
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing techniques e.g. SEO, PPC, remarketing, developing digital strategies.
- Experienced at using Google Analytics.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Support for flexible and remote working
- 24 days annual leave plus a day off on your birthday plus the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
- Enhanced sickness, compassionate, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Pension scheme
- Support for volunteering
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Strong commitment to learning and development for all colleagues
- Fit-for-purpose and welcoming offices in all three of our locations, within easy distance of public transport, restaurants and bars
- Season ticket and cycle loans
- Regular team away days and socials
We’re all from different backgrounds and aspiring to be the best version of ourselves – but we are striving to do more and better in terms of our diversity and inclusion.
While all applicants will be treated equally regardless of race, gender or other status, Social is under-represented by Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and by disabled people. Candidates from these groups are particularly encouraged.
And encouragement doesn’t end once you’re on board. Inclusion is not just for job ads. We’re committed to ensuring that we all have equal opportunity to thrive, succeed, fail and learn.