Our Leeds office is looking for a PR Account Manager to work with a range of exciting Public Relations clients, whilst helping to accelerate our growth ambitions in the region.
You’ll be an experienced communications professional, ready to be given responsibility for client accounts from day one. You’ll have the creativity and authority to lead client relationships and deliver great work on some exciting and well-known B2B clients in the Education, Property, Infrastructure and Energy sectors.
The role will support our ambitions, which have seen us become a fast growing business trusted to deliver results. You’ll have good experience in media relations and possess a talent for writing and getting under the skin of clients and their sectors.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead client contact on a day-to-day basis
- Plan and implement impactful PR campaigns and strategies
- Recognise media angles, sell in and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Write accurate, high-quality media releases and thought-leadership content for multichannel platforms
- Report on, analyse and professionally evaluate PR campaigns
- Be a key member of the team, helping to shape our growth in Leeds and be an ambassador for our integrated offering, delivered via our network of offices
- Creativity to recognise a media-friendly angle and know how to pitch this into both a client and a journalist
- High standard of professionalism when engaging with clients and other contacts
- Great creative writing skills, and experience of writing bespoke content for different audiences
- A strong understanding of digital and social media and how this can be applied to B2B PR
You will ideally be:
- Great at relationship building, at all levels and easy to get on with
- A self-starter, who can work independently, whist remaining a key part of the team
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Organised and able to project manage, to deliver our clients work to a very high standard and to deadline, whilst remaining unflustered.
- Have ambitions to integrate and ultimately manage a team to support the delivery of your work
- Experience in designing and delivering impactful and creative events
- An understanding of / interest in political landscapes and an appreciation of stakeholder communications
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Support for flexible and remote working
- 24 days annual leave plus a day off on your birthday plus the ability to purchase up to 5 more days through a salary sacrifice scheme
- Enhanced sickness, compassionate, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Pension scheme
- Support for volunteering
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Strong commitment to learning and development for all colleagues
- Fit-for-purpose and welcoming offices in all three of our locations, within easy distance of public transport, restaurants and bars
- Season ticket and cycle loans
- Regular team away days and socials
We’re all from different backgrounds and aspiring to be the best version of ourselves – but we are striving to do more and better in terms of our diversity and inclusion.
While all applicants will be treated equally regardless of race, gender or other status, Social is under-represented by Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic groups and by disabled people. Candidates from these groups are particularly encouraged.
And encouragement doesn’t end once you’re on board. Inclusion is not just for job ads. We’re committed to ensuring that we all have equal opportunity to thrive, succeed, fail and learn.