We’re looking for someone with excellent project management skills, with around 4 years’ agency experience, who’s been working in a similar role within a creative/marketing agency.
You’ll have a customer service mindset and be comfortable liaising directly with existing clients as well as working closely with the team to help secure new business wins.
To succeed within this role, you’ll need to have strong communication and marketing skills, be super organised and be used to managing client budgets.
In return you’ll be joining part of a talented, growing team with opportunity for development and progression.
Role and responsibilities
- Project manage integrated campaigns, from brief to delivery
- Manage own workload with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Be a creative thinker able to contribute to team brainstorm sessions
- Build and maintain relationships with key client and internal stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Ability to lead and organise project teams involving colleagues drawn from multiple Social business units, managing expectations, and providing clear actions
- Actively seek opportunities to grow existing client accounts and support with wider new business opportunities for Social business units
- Play an active role in identifying and securing new business for the Creative team
- Manage project budgets to ensure jobs are delivered on time and within budget
- Mentor, support and develop more junior members of the team
Key qualifications, skills and experience
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive and self motivated
- Ability to prioritise under pressure
- Problem solving attitude
- Attention to detail with a right first time mentality
- Personable approach, able to build strong working relationships with colleagues across different locations and with clients
- Be professional, courteous and used to working in a client facing environment
- Be highly adaptable and versatile
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Around 4 years’ creative agency experience
We offer flexible working to all members of the team, 30 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays), one of the most generous in the sector.
Everyone who works at Social understands our company’s core values, our three guiding behaviours that create a one team spirit.
During the pandemic, Social is working remotely but the post would be based in our Manchester office.
- Competitive salary
- Support for flexible and remote working
- Thirty days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced sickness, compassionate, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Pension scheme
- Support for volunteering
- Strong commitment to learning and development
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Regular team get togethers and socials