Social is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team across the North.
Social is a full-service PR, public affairs, marketing and creative agency. We have a highly experienced team of ex-journalists, communications professionals, consultants and creative sparks. A strong portfolio of clients spans the property, retail, energy, education, housing and public sectors.
To help play a part in our next phase of growth, we are looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join our team. The applicant should be a good writer, be bright and articulate, display a creative approach to problem solving, be adept at using digital channels and have an interest in the news agenda and current affairs.
We are looking for:
- Self-motivated approach to work
- Eagerness to learn
- Good writing skills
- Interest in the news agenda and current affairs
- Dedication and hard work
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Flexibility and multi-tasking
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Skilled at using digital channels
- Ready to work as part of a growing agency team in support of colleagues
Benefits of working at Social
We are proud to be a certified B Corp and Great Place to Work® and offer all colleagues a number of benefits to support their work and home lives, including:
- Competitive salary and transparent salary bands
- Commitment to super flexible and remote working
- Thirty-five-hour working week
- Thirty days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Five days’ paid volunteering leave each year
- Learning and development programme
- Access to a medical cash plan, employee assistance programme and health and wellness apps
- Enhanced sickness, compassionate, maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Regular team socials
- Access to discretionary company bonus scheme
- Statutory pension scheme
- Provision of home working equipment (including desk and chair) and IT kit (including laptop and mobile phone)
We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring that we can all thrive, succeed, learn and grow, together. Our company is underpinned by a Life Happens ethos, which is a genuine guarantee that we have your back when you need us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start in a career in PR at an award-winning, fast growing agency. Please send us your CV and a short note about why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com.Apply
2.23, Platform, New Station Street, Leeds, LS1 4JBT: 0113 426 6945